Free Branson Coupons
Click Here to Stay
Message to Church Leaders
Top 10 Reasons for a
Church Getaway to Branson!
Branson Christian Events
Branson EZ Planning Guide
Mileage Guide to Branson
Visit Eureka Springs, AR
Branson Outdoor Fun
Things Free to Do & See in Branson
Autumn in the Ozarks
The Holidays in Branson
Springtime in Branson
Branson Summertime Fun
Branson Winter Conferences
Branson's Hot Winter Fun
Branson Calendar of Events
Performance Media, Inc.
Top 10 Reasons to Visit Branson
- Wholesome Atmosphere - Read more about this in the Message to Church Group Leaders . Briefly described, Branson is no wild and crazy tourist resort. Branson specializes in wholesome, family entertainment and family oriented attractions. It does not attract the "party" crowd. It is a small, peaceful little town in the Ozark Mountains, (pop. 3,750) surrounded by three beautiful lakes. It is not a tourist "trap". People are friendly, hospitable, and helpful.
- Christian Attractions - Several are in the area, ranging from big Broadway style shows like The Promise, or Two From Galilee, to Christian concerts or Gospel Music shows. What also should be mentioned is Fire of Devotion Bible Museum, Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Drama, (which carries strong Christian Themes,) and the IMAX Film Ozarks Legacy and Legend. Just 50 miles away is the Great Passion Play in Eureka Springs Arkansas, as well as the New Holyland Bible Tour and other attractions. Also nearby is Precious Moments Chapel, Museum, and mall, and the Laura Ingalls Wilder Home and Museum, where the famous Christian author of Little House on the Prairie lived and is buried.
- Mountains & Lakes - The scenic Ozark Mountains and three beautiful lakes; Lake Taneycomo, Table Rock Lake, and Bull Shoals Lake.
- Purpose - You won't find a better setting for retreats, youth camps, meetings seminars, conferences, rallies, or just plain fellowship and fun. As for where to hold them, you have all the options. You can use small mountain or lake resorts, luxury condos, grand hotels, deluxe or economy lodgings, or even a Christian conference resort center; Theaters can be leased for big meetings. ). Branson is small, everything is close, and there is plenty to do in the off times. But without all the wild or unruly distractions.
- All Age Groups Love It! That's the miracle of Branson. Here, you'll find activities, entertainment, and attractions that all ages can enjoy...TOGETHER!
- Excitement: Entertainment, Attractions, Theme Parks, Outdoor Activities- Small as it is, Branson's 36 theaters and over 80 live shows amount to more live entertainment than Broadway and Vegas combined! Attractions are plentiful. They are both indoors, outdoors, and on the lakes. The Theme Parks are rated among the best in the world. The mountains and lakes have many scenic and natural wonders, and offer many activities for all ages.
- Relaxation - As exciting as Branson is, the peaceful serenity of the mountains and lakes is usually within walking distance.
- Affordability - Branson is the best vacation bargain in America! Lodgings are probably cheaper than in your own home town. And most of them are brand spanking new! While shows and attractions do carry a price, they are usually far less than what you would pay for a concert or entertainment event back home.
- Small and Convenient - Branson is a small town of less than 5,000 people. As you will see on our map, (page 31) everything is close. Once, Branson was known for its notorious traffic jams. Those are mostly a thing of the past, thanks to several $ million worth of alternate routes and bridges which were recently built. And as you'll see on our back page map, Branson is convenient to you: close to several major interstates and highways and right in the heart of America!
- PERFECT FOR WHAT AND FOR WHO: WHAT: Retreats, youth camp, conferences, meetings, seminars, rallies, or just fellowship and fun. WHO: Youth groups, families, active seniors, marrieds, college and careers, ministry staff, Christian Schools, Sunday School classes, singles, choirs, children. In short, for the whole church family.