The Hottest News from
Ozark Mountain Spring: ,
March-April-May While Branson’s dogwoods, redbuds and wildflowers bloom,
a new Spring festival season brings a wide variety of special events. For a list
of events go to
See the World in Branson!
– April 1- May 6 2012 , The 3rd annual gala highlighting the vast amount of
Internationally inspired entertainment, attractions, and cuisine available to
visitors in the Branson area. Headquarters will be at the Welk Resort, where the
See the World Music Showcase will take place April 25-26. , Live entertainment,
booths, plus meet n' greets and autographs with the Branson stars.
Silver Dollar City Events
Upcoming festivals at Branson’s award-winning 1880s theme park.
* Family Spring Break
Days Mar 15-18, 22-25 All rides are open, and family entertainment abounds!
* World Fest Apr 12 – May
6 America’s largest international festival featuring international cuisine,
performers, music, dance, native costuming and pageantry from across the globe!
Also: Culinary &, Craft School offers recipes with an international flavor.
Guest Stars for 2012
Bookings are coming in fast and furious. , See the list we have so far in our
show section, and check back often for updates!
Andy's Battle We were
shocked and saddened with the announcement in November that legendary TV and
recording star Andy Williams, 83, , is undergoing treatment for bladder cancer. ,
Andy nevertheless expects to return for an historic 2012 season where he and a
long list of guest stars plan to celebrate his incredible 75th year in show
business! ",This is no longer a death sentence,", Andy told his audience in
November. ",People with cancer are getting through this thing.", , Along with our
prayers, we offer a hearty ",Amen", for that!
Yakov's Last Full Year ,
2012 will be the last full season performing in Branson for ",Famous Russian
comedian",Yakov Smirnoff. After two decades in Branson, Yakov in 2013 will be
touring the country with his one man show Happily Ever Laughter. , He will then
return to Branson only for shows in the fall. ,
Titanic's Centennial Year
It was in April of 1912 that Titanic met her doom in the North Atlantic. , To
commemorate that epic event 100 years ago, Branson's Titanic Museum Attraction
will be hosting a series of special events throughout the year. , For info: see
Dean Z, the dashing
tribute artist who portrays young Elvis Presley at Legends in Concert is
now the namesake of Branson's hottest new club, the beautiful Dean Z's Club
'57. , The cozy showplace is located downstairs from the Midtown Café which
is attached to Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theater. , The Club will star Dean
and his band The Gimps, along with guest star bands nightly.  ,
Haygoods Star in Reality
Show Longtime Branson entertaining family The Haygoods have launched their
reality show Adventures of the Haygoods and the RFD-TV Network. , New
episodes premiere Thursdays at 8:30pm CST.
where some of your favorite stars will be landing this 2012 season: , Keith
Allyn's :A Neil Diamond Tribute is at the Jim Stafford Theatre, Jim Owen
Country at Music City Center, Todd Oliver &, Friends and the 3 Redneck
Tenors at , The Americana Theater, The Haygoods and Roy Rogers Jr. and
the High Riders at the RFD-TV Theater, Six at Mickey Gilley's,
Liverpool Legends at The Icon, Red, Hot &, Blue at Clay Cooper's, and
Cats Pajamas at Andy Williams. , Check our website for more announcements.
* Ozark Mountain Spring:
March-April-May While Branson’s dogwoods, redbuds and wildflowers sprout, a
fresh Spring festival season blooms with variety. For a list of events visit
* Veterans Observances and Events Several events each month. For
information contact the Branson Veterans Task Force (417) 337-8387
* See The World in Branson! April 1- May 6 The third annual event
highlighting the vast amount of internationally inspired entertainment,
attractions, and cuisine available to visitors in the Branson area.
Music Fest 2012—April 25-26 at the Welk Resort. The first annual See
the World Music Showcase! (both days at 2pm) Meet N Greets with , , , ,
the , stars at the Marketplace tent, which hosts over 50 different theaters,
hotels, restaurants, retailers and attractions representing countries from
throughout the world!
* Branson Elvis Festival: April 20-22, 2012 hosted by Legends in Concert at
Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theatre The 3-day festival includes Elvis
contests, activities, meet-and-greets, and more! legendsbranson.com
* Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest – Apr 21 presented by Legends in
Concert and Elvis Presley Enterprises. At Dick Clark's American Bandstand
* Titanic Events (Special events at Titanic: World’s Largest Museum
* March – Irish Month
* Mar 3 – Sweet Treats with Molly &, Carter
* Mar 22 – Exclusive Visit from Molly Brown’s Great-Granddaughter
* April 1, 2012 – Branson Centennial – A Century to Celebrate!
* Thru April 10, 2012 – Rose Petal Tribute
* Apr 14 – A Night to Remember at Titanic
* April – Titanic Royal Wedding
* Thru Sep 30 - Survivor’s Wall of Stories
* Silver Dollar City Events Upcoming festivals at Branson’s award-winning
1880s theme park. festivals.bransonsilverdollarcity.com
* Family Spring Break Days Mar 15-18, 22-25 All rides are open, and
family entertainment abounds!
* Young Christians’ Weekend April 1: Big Name Concerts * Inspiring
Speakers * Praise &, Worship * Thrilling Rides. Concerts with The Museum, The
Afters, Chris August, Sidewalk Prophets, and Caleb Rowden.
* World Fest Apr 12 – May 6 America’s largest international festival
featuring international cuisine, performers, music, dance, native costuming and
pageantry from across the globe! Also: Culinary &, Craft School offers recipes
with an international flavor.
* Bluegrass &, BBQ Festival May 10 – June 3 Unequalled talent by some top
Bluegrass musicians, including Rhonda Vincent &, The Rage, seven-time IBMA Female
Vocalist of the Year, and Grammy nominee/two-time IBMA Entertainer of the Year
* Kewpiesta at Bonniebrook April 18 – 22 Rose O’Neill’s classic Kewpie
dolls displayed in her historic1900 era Victorian Ozarks hideaway (Bonniebrook).
* Plumb Nellie Days May 18 – 19 Customs of the Ozarks celebrated with
crafters, live entertainment, food and fun! (888) 322-2786
* Compton Ridge Fiddlers Convention May 20 – 23 (800) 233-8648
* 11th Annual Branson Motorcycle Rally May 31-Jun 3 Hundreds of vendors,
thousands of bikes, live music, stunts, poker runs, food!
For many more Branson Bulletins, visit our website and ",like", us on Facebook!